The Safari is on the 2nd Floor at the southwest end of the Mall. Park in Kohl’s upper-level parking lot, and enter Maplewood Mall door #2.
Safari Location & Hours
We are located on the 2nd Floor at the southwest end of the Mall. Park in Kohl’s upper-level parking lot and enter Maplewood Mall door #2.
Sunday 12 pm-6 pm
Monday 11 am-7 pm
Tuesday 11 am-7 pm
Wednesday 11 am-7 pm
Thursday 11 am-7 pm
Friday 11 am-7 pm
Saturday 11 am-7 pm
We are closed on the following federal holidays for our animals and employees to enjoy their time off with their families. Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Day, and New Year’s Day.
Sustainable Safari and the Maplewood Mall entrances are wheelchair accessible.
Start Your Safari!
Admission Ticket Pricing
Adult – $15.50 Child – $15.50
All paid-entry receive:
- ALL DAY Safari Entry FREE Same Day Re-entry
- Includes $3.00 Feed Cup
- Kids 4 & Under FREE
- $2.00 OFF: Seniors, Military, First Responders, Educators *Must bring official ID
What you can do at Sustainable Safari®
- Each admission purchase includes a free small feed cup. You may upgrade to a larger cup if you so wish!
- An entry ticket will allow you free movement around the animal displays to view all the animals and the ability to interact with and feed most of them.
- Tickets include all-day admission; once purchased, you may come and go as you please. We will stamp your hand for easy re-entry!